Winter Collegium Cancelled

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      From: "Andrea Chamberlin" <appearances.ac@s...> /SCA-WEST
      Date: Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:55 am
      Subject: Winter Collegium Info

      Unfortunately, the Winter Collegium Occidentalis has been cancelled, as we
      were not able to get a site.

      That said:

      Many, Many, *Many* thanks to everyone who helped pull together to *try* to
      make Collegium happen -

      this includes - but *not* exhaustively:

      Ian the Fariner - who gave me a shot at being chancellor

      Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye, who let me put copy in the Page

      Geoffrey of Griffinhold, who tried to get a site at a price we could
      afford..

      Elspeth the Semstress of Dunkeld

      and instructors, moral support and advisers: Frederick of Holland, Eilis
      O'Boirne, Berengaria de Montfort of Carcassone, Rose de la Mans, Chateau de
      Camville, Norinna O'Shaughnessy, Sabrina de la Bere, the Embroiderers Guild,
      Ivan Ivanovich of Streltsov, Bethia de la Birche..Geoffrey Scott, Catherine
      of Wessex, Geoffrey Matthias, Alessandro ki Maestrale, Antonio Giordano de
      Sicilia..

      Emma