Re: [Workshop Class - Make a BlackworkCoif - May 18, 2003

  • Lori Rael Northon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2003
      To all List Members,

      Having taken a Goldwork class taught by Linn at the end of this past year, I
      would highly recommend taking any class she offers in your field of
      interest. She is a wonderful teacher: insightful, knowledgeable,
      considerate, and humorous. She will provide you with all the information
      and materials you need to complete your project, as well as the knowledge to
      complete many more in the future. And best of all, she is friendly, easily
      approachable, and down-to-earth. I learned an amazing amount of information
      in just a few short hours. I consider the $100 I paid for her class to be
      the best money I've spent on anything in many, many years. If you can
      afford the money, this is not an opportunity to pass up!

      Just my opinion,
      Tamsin de Lesseley of Seabeck, JdL
      Chatelaine, Shire of Wyewood, An Tir
      mka Lori Rael Northon