[WKneedle] 12th Night Reminder

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      Just to remind you that the Guild will be having a display and Silent Auction.

      The A&S display this year is Guilds - so lets show off our wonderful
      stuff. Bring something you created this last year for the display.
      Drop off is as early in the day as possible - pickup is 5 pm.

      The Silent Auction -- some wonderful books and items have already
      been donated. We, of course want more items to make it the best
      Silent Auction ever. So bring your items and your money. Drop by
      and bid often. It is a good cause. Final hammer 5 pm sharp!!!!!!!!

      And yes we will have kits available.

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."