Cynagua Coronet A&S

  • Cynaguan Minister of Arts
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2002
      Greetings to the list!

      There's only 5 days left to complete your entries for the
      upcoming competitions and displays at Cynagua Coronet
      this weekend!

      Arts: Byzantine Clothing
      Sciences: Mosaics
      Display Theme: Anything Byzantine
      Copper Spoon: Any English dish

      Finding your self at loose ends? Tired of watching the
      fighting? Stop by the A&S Pavilion and check out our
      display items and competition entries! There will be sheets
      available to the populace to leave comments for the entrants,
      and we encourage folks to bring small "tokens of appreciation"
      to award to your favorite display pieces.

      Please bring all competition entries to the A&S table no later
      than 1:00pm on Saturday. Display items can be dropped off
      anytime after the A&S pavilion is set up (Friday). We will be
      under the yellow & white striped "wing" sunshade on the eric…
      look for the A&S banner!

      We look forward to seeing everyone there!

      Feel free to contact me for more information.
      In Service,
      Lady Beatrix zum Dunklenturm
      Cynaguan Minister of Arts
      cynaguanarts @ yahoo.com