Reminder - October Crown

  • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 28, 2002

      October Crown

      Date: Saturday, October 5, 2002
      Time: All Day

      October Crown will be held in Marysville. In addition to the
      regular
      Guild meeting (2:30 pm) and Mentor's Corner (after invocation
      until 2
      pm), the Guild will be holding a "Needleworkers Flea Market"
      (3-5 pm).

      Do you have things you don't want or use for embroidery any
      more?
      Bring them to the Guild Pavilion to "sell".

      Ever wondered about a book or needlework accessory and wanted to
      get
      one at a reasonable price? Come to the Guild Pavilion and see
      what
      your fellow needleworkers have available.

      There will be no charge for space, but remember space is limited
      in
      the pavilion. 1 card table size area per person please. Also
      remember the Guild is both in need of funds and will be holding
      Silent Auction at 12th Night so -- donations of funds or items
      will
      be appreciated.

      Just think, with the money you receive for your extra goodies,
      you
      can come bid on more goodies at the Silent Auction.

      Now let me see what I have extra ...scroll frames, slate frames,
      books, threads....See You There!
    • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 20, 2003

        October Crown

        Date: Saturday, October 4, 2003
        Time: All Day

        10-2 Mentors Corner
        2:30-3 Meetings
        3 pm Class
        Class name: Medieval Applique
        Teacher: Christian de Holacombe
        produce bold and
        bright colored decorations for tournaments, banners, clothing
        and
        accessories. Learn how to do medieval-style corded applique and
        explore some
        shortcuts that make smooth, crisp appliques easy.
        Materials to bring: Scissors and an embroidery hoop -- a large
        circle or
        8x10" rectangle is a good size for this project
        Class limit: None
        Fee: $5 for a West Kingdom "demi-sun" pouch kit

        Sunday�s 10am class:

        Class name: Middle Eastern Buttonhole Stitch Variations
        Teacher: Jaida al-Rakshanda
        basic stitch
        really is!
        Materials to bring: Thread, scissors, 6" hoop is optional
        Class limit: 6
        Fee: $2
      • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003

          October Crown

          Date: Saturday, October 4, 2003
          Time: All Day

          10-2 Mentors Corner
          2:30-3 Meeting - Topic Apprenticeship Program

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 9, 2004

            October Crown

            Date: Saturday, October 16, 2004
            Time: All Day

            GUILD ACTIVITIES:
            Mentors Corner- come stitch with us from after Invocation until
            2 pm
            Guild Meeting 2:30 pm
            Classes:
            3 Raised Stitches, by Sabrina de la Bere - Saturday 3 pm. $5 for
            the kit. Limit 10. Please bring small hoop, pencil and water
            soluable marking pen.
            Basic Canvaswork, by Iulitta of Rowan - Sunday 10 am. $5 for
            kit. Limit 8

            Please bring your own chair to the pavilion.
          • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 13, 2004

              October Crown