Sept-Oct PieceWork Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2002
      As I mentioned some time ago, PieceWork's Sept/Oct issue is a special
      issue called "A Celebration of Knitting". I finally got my copy
      today, which I was anxiously awaiting because.... I have an article
      in it!

      I promised to alert everyone when it was actually OUT, so here you are!

      I'm on pages 33, 34, and 35, "A Bag with Medieval Islamic Motifs to
      Knit." The bag looks quite nice in the photo, if I do say so
      myself..... <g>. They only used about five paragraphs of my original
      article, but it's still pretty cool. <breathes on fingernails, buffs
      them modestly>.

      (For anyone not familiar with PieceWork, it's a U.S. magazine from
      Interweave Press: http://www.interweave.com
      O Chris Laning
      | <claning@...>
      + Davis, California