Kingdom Arms Pouch

  • Debra Cobb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Greetings Fellow Needleworkers,

      By now you have probably received the latest issue of the Guild Newsletter and noticed that there is only one pouch now available for the Kingdom Arms Pouch project. That pouch is for the Kingdom or Artemesia (see photo below). We can provide you with fabric, DMC thread, cording, design and instructions for you to easily complete this pouch. You can choose the stitching technique of your choice. You can also choose your own fabric and type of thread if you so desire.

      The deadline is June Crown 2003. You can reach me via my email or call me at home at (831) 385-3040 or at work (831) 385-4047 (I answer to Debra).

      Isela

      Below