Cynaguan Investiture -A&S competitions

  • cynaguanarts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2002
      Greetings to the list.
      There's still two and a half weeks to prepare your A&S entries!

      I'd like to remind everyone of the upcoming competitions and displays
      at Cynaguan Investiture on July 12-14!
      Arts: Lace Making (tat, needle, crochet, bobbin, etc)
      Sciences: Textiles
      Displays: themed = anything English
      open display with available feedback
      Copper Spoon: Any Italian dish

      The display is open to everyone, and anything can be displayed -
      completed items and works-in-progress are both welcome.
      There will be sheets available to the populace to leave comments on
      the entries, and we encourage folks to bring small "tokens of
      appreciation" to award to your favorite display pieces. This is not a
      competition, but a chance to show off what you've been learning to do
      and get feedback. There is no documentation required, but if you have
      some, we'd welcome the chance to see it!

      All of the competitions and displays are open to everyone; you do not
      have to be a Cynaguan.

      Please bring all competition entries to the A&S table no later than
      1:00pm on Saturday. Display items can be dropped off at anytime after
      the A&S pavilion is set up (Friday). We will be under the yellow &
      white striped "wing" sunshade, look for the A&S banner!

      Remember, there is still two and a half weeks to prepare!

      Feel free to contact me for more information.
      In Service,
      Lady Beatrix zum Dunklenturm
      Cynaguan Minister of Arts
      cynaguanarts @ yahoo.com