Pouches for Pennsic 2003

  • Evaine ni MacGreger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2002
      Greetings!

      I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to sew the top of the Kingdom pouch.

      The website says:

      "Kingdom Pouch Project
      Coordinated by Mistress Isela, this project is to create pouches with the
      arms of each kingdom and have them contain lanyards created by Kellyn
      Firesinger. The target is Pennsic 2003. All 16 (not the West since we
      already have ours done and presented by Mistress Catherine Lorraine)
      Kingdoms have been assigned and one has been completed."

      Do we know the width of the lanyards - so I can make it a draw string with
      enough room in the loops for this to go through - or do you want the pouches
      returned with unfinished tops? Or something else? I appreciate the
      clarification.

      Also, where should I bring/send the pouch once I'm done with it?

      YIS;

      Evaine ni MacGreger
      evaine@...
      Bella Luna Caravan