Change of zip code

  • Barbara Wieskamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      To all our friends and family:

      Hello! This is a special announcement from Barbara
      and Todd Wieskamp. As of July 1st, 2002, our mailing
      zip code will change to 94551. Please change our zip
      code in your address book. Here is our complete
      mailing address if you need to write it down:

      Barbara and Todd Wieskamp
      1086 Glenn Common
      Livermore, CA 94550-1675

      If you have any questions, please e-mail us. We look
      forward to hearing from you.

      Take Care!

      Barbara and Todd Wieskamp

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com