[WKneedle] Re: working on large cloth

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2002
      >May I ask where one can find a scroll or stretcher-bar frame on the
      >Peninsula or at least in the Greater Bay area?
      >Thank you,
      >Katherine

      Scroll frames are available at craft and fabric stores - JoAnns and
      Michaels. If you can get to Needle In a Hay Stack in Hayward or call
      or website shop - they have better quality scroll frames.

      For slate frames -- the best source for good quality and reasonably
      priced slate frames is Viking Loom
      http://www.vikingloom.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Slate_Frames_From_BWH_Designs_21.html

      Hope this helps

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."