Spring Collegium

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2002
      >Clueless Newbie Question:
      >I know this is primarily an announcement list, but I have to ask:
      >Does one sign up for these classes upon arrival at the site, or does one
      >just show up before the start-time for the class, first-come first-serve?

      Grace - no true question is unwanted on this list. For this
      Collegium - the autocrate is taking early signups via email.
      Otherwise signup begins at the time the site opens. However, some
      teachers will take auditors and sometimes people fail to show. So
      signup early and if wait listed, try going anyway.

      Hope this helps.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
        Greetings!

        Collegium is coming soon, and I believe our Guild Minister, Felicia Amondesham (or someone she deputizes) will be the one coordinating needlework classes.

        For any other classes, Duchess Constantina von Ravenna is the contact person: <kdthegreat73@...>
        or <collegium@...>. She has just posted to the SCA-WEST list about what information she will need.

        YIS,
        Christian de Holacombe

        0 Chris Laning
        | <claning@...>
        + Davis, California
      • prplelady@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
          That would be correct! At the moment , I have 2 teachers on my list, so I'm definitely in need of more!

          So if you're interested in teaching, please send me the following information :

          Your SCA name:
          Your modern name:
          Preferred contact info:
          Class name and description:
          Class size limit, if any:
          Class fee you will charge for materials, if any:
          How long is your class?: 1 HR  or 2 HRS
          Do you need any audiovisual equipment?: y/n
          Do you need an outdoor space?: y/n
          Materials you want students to bring, if any:
          Preferred time of day (Saturday or Sunday) for your class:

          Alternately, if there is a subject you would like to see taught, please let me know & I'll see what I can do about finding a teacher for it.

          Felicia Amondesham

          Collegium is coming soon, and I believe our Guild Minister, Felicia Amondesham (or someone she deputizes) will be the one coordinating needlework classes.

          For any other classes, Duchess Constantina von Ravenna is the contact person: <kdthegreat73@...>
          or <collegium@...>. She has just posted to the SCA-WEST list about what information she will need.

          YIS,
          Christian de Holacombe