Filum

  • Cindie Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      Greetings All,

      I would like to take a minute of your time and encourage the members of the West Kingdom Needlworkers Guild to help out with the production of their newsletter by sending in a donation of $10. It is well worth it. We all benefit from the information contained within. I am sure we all appreciate the effort that goes into producing it. I would like to thank Sabrina for her efforts and anyone else of whom I am not aware. Thank you all for your hard work to my benefit.

      THL Illora of the west lea