question: Queen's trasure chest

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2002
      The Royals are always looking for items which show the work of their
      populace and may be of interest or use to others. The gifts may be
      for other royals or for people who assist them - for example house
      them on their travels. Therefore a number of items may be
      appropriate. The following are a few of the items I have seen donated
      and appreciated:

      napkins
      napkin rings
      bookmarks
      placemats
      small and large bags/pouches
      pincushions
      bookcovers
      fan pouches
      needlecases
      scissor cases
      scissor fobs

      Even if you haven't finished an item into something "useful",
      Mistress Jania who is the keeper of the Queen's gift chest will
      accept some items. She in turn finished them into objects. For
      example one person embroidered several yards of trim which in turn
      was used to decorate a set of napkins.

      If you have a specific item which you have in question, feel free to
      contact Mistress Jania for the Queen's Treasure Chest, and Judith of
      Stormholde for Cynaqua.

      Have no fear, little of decent workmanship will go to waste and all
      with be appreciated.

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."