Alexandra Sinclaire

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2013
      Hi,

      I did receive you email through the Guild and have sent a reply with an
      attachment I don't know if it will go through or not

      Would appreciate you sending me your current email address as the two
      addresses I had for you didn't work

      The desaddles one bounced immediately and the gemaloci one I kept
      getting a message" delivery delayed" which is why I finally went
      through the Guild yahoo group.

      I had sent the originally message 8 or 9 days ago right after Geoffrey
      won Coronet.

      my personal email address is:

      catherinelorraine@...

      thanks,