Re: [WKneedle] October Crown Guild Meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013
      Good morning to our intrepid Guild Minister,

      Ah yes the Guild project, guess I had better get on that one, to have
      something to show in October.

      Catherine Lorraine

      On 9/5/2013 6:37 AM, tongarii@... wrote:

      > Greetings Needleworkers
      >
      > October Crown is a month away and we will have a Guild Meeting.
      >
      > How are we doing on our Guild Project? If you are working on a cap or
      > pouch, please bring your work in progress to the meeting.
      >
      > Any questions, please let me know.
      >
      > Jocelyn of Rowenwood
      > Guild Minister

    • tongarii
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2013

         If this is posted twice, please forgive.  The new format of Yahoo Groups is taking a bit of getting used to.

        October Crown

        Saturday October 5th at 1pm

        Look for the tent with the Guild Banner, we will have a Guild Meeting.

        If you have anything you like to talk about, let me know to put it on the agenda.  Looking forward to seeing you all.

        Jocelyn of Rowenwood

        Guild Minister

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 23, 2013
          yes oh lovely Guild Minister, the message posted twice...

          Catherine Lorraine