Poll results for WKneedle

  • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2013
      The following WKneedle poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: While the Rose Pouch project has people signed up through 2015 and through the grace of others I have 3 extra pouches, it would be nice to have a few more "extra" to fill in when needed or interest wanes. To that end I would like to have a class or workshop to "produce" some pouches. If class it will be held at Collegium and pretty bare bones. You take the class, the materials and return a completed applique version pouch. If workshop it would be about 6 hours, held next spring in Half Moon Bay. It would have applique, decoration with leather or couched cord/braid/etc, how to make a finger loop braid, indepth finishing, etc. Taking the poll does not commit you to attend either way.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - 2 hour Collegium class, 2 votes, 33.33%
      - day long workshop, 4 votes, 66.67%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WKneedle