Re: [WKneedle] Seeking photos of Extant Assisi / voided work

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2013
      thanks for posting the site info with the links, that is one I had not
      run across before. Great pictures.

      Catherine Lorraine

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 20, 2013
        There is information on my website including list extant items that unfortunately has not been updated recently.

        http://www.bayrose.org/AandS/Voided_Work.html

        "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."
        http://www.bayrose.org