Viking Hood

  • WKneedle-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
      I have posted the notes and a photo on making the Viking Hood from Jorvik. It is in the files section:

      Its a rectangle that you fold in half and sew along the top. You finish the open edges.

      The Viking experts and tell us if this hood was worn by men and women. It makes a great blank canvas though for embroidery. The original was silk and not embroidered.

      Have fun,

      Jocelyn of Rowenwood
      Guild Minister
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013