Re: [WKneedle] Bobbin Lace

  • Delangelia
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 3, 2013
      Tawny,
      I can get to lacis on my lunch hour, but only for one more week. If you want me to email you pictures of any Lacis stuff before you order, let me know.
      Katherine de Langelei

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 1, 2013, at 11:15 PM, "Tawny" <younicorn@...> wrote:

      > Greetings
      >
      > I'm not sure if this is a good place to ask but I'm wanting to learn to make bobbin lace.
      >
      > What is a good source for supplies?
      >
      > Any advice would be appreciated.
      >
      > humbly
      > Goodwife Tawny

    • Cheryl
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 4, 2013
        I would like to learn how to make bobbin lace as well. Anyone know of any classes closer than Lacis? I am in Vallejo.

        Cheryl

        Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
      • Tammy Warren
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 4, 2013
          I live near Seoul, Korea.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 4, 2013
            Soel would be a bit to far for me to commute to. Sorry.

            Cheryl

            Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
          • Cynthia Konow Brownell
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 5, 2013
              Hi...I would also point you to the IOLI website, specifically the IOLILace
              list. They have a ton of information as well as resources, guilds etc.
              It's the big US lace guild....

              Happy hunting,
              Thea

              --
              "I cannot stop the birds of sorrow from flying over me, but I can prevent
              them from making a nest in my hair." -anonymous