fighter card pouch

  • Marisa Herzog
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
      for fighter cards, it might be helpful to make it the size of a list card, with a smaller pocket for the fighter card?

      brid

    • Delangelia
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2013
        I might suggest lining the pouch with something to stiffen it so the cards don't get squished.
        I did that with the Queen's page pouches with a stiff interlining stuff from JoAnnes. It worked well.
        Katherine

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 29, 2013, at 9:47 AM, Marisa Herzog <ladybrid@...> wrote:

        > for fighter cards, it might be helpful to make it the size of a list card, with a smaller pocket for the fighter card?
        >
        > brid

      • Yvianne
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 8:20 AM
          I did a quick search and found a page with something similar to the style of
          card holders I make.

          The big difference is I add a grommet or tab with a key ring on it to one
          edge at the center fold. This makes it easy for the fighters to attach the
          card holder to their armor bag instead of just throwing it in it ...
          somewhere :-P

          http://www.craftycupboard.net/2011/03/how-to-business-card-holder.html

          Hope this helps,
          Yvianne