Royal Napkin Project information

  • mistymay1988
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      Greetings to the List,

      to add a short note regarding the Royal Napkin project I have
      volunteers up to Beltane of 2014 so in March of next year I will be
      asking for more volunteers.

      As a reminder this is a FUN project and your input as an artist as to
      what to stitch is totally up to you. How much to embellish the napkin is
      up to you. One corner, all corners, one side what ever you want to do.

      The only thing that is not allowed is symbols of the Crown or Coronet as
      these napkins are meant to be personal items for the Royalty and not
      regalia.

      Therefore when deciding what to stitch you may wait for the appropriate
      tournament to be held whether it is a Crown or Coronet in order to find
      out who the Royal Heirs will be.

      That way you can add personal touches such as parts or all of their
      personal arms , symbols of their rank such as Knight, Laurel , Pelican etc.

      As you know we just had Crown tournament and the Crown Prince is Marc
      and Crown Princess is Patricia and Jania will be making napkins for them.

      I would ask that that the napkins are to be in my hands by either
      Coronation or Mists Investiture depending on which set you are working
      on, and if that is not possible no later than 1/2 way through their
      reign, we would like them to be able to use them as much as possible.

      The schedule is as follows:

      Crown napkins:

      Jania of Callduck Manor napkins for Marc & Patricia due at Pugatorio
      ( due to the distance (Arcata) of pugatorio) napkins to be presented at
      October Crown 2013

      Cordelia Tosere napkins to be presented at 12th Night 2014

      Brid Hecgwegt napkins to be presented at Beltane 2014

      Mists Coronet napkins:

      Alexandra Sinclair to be presented at Mists Fall Investiture Nov. 2013

      Vashti napkins to be presented at Mists Spring Investiture May 2014.

      If a crisis of life happens, no worries, please just let me know in time
      to rectify the situation.

      You may contact me either through Facebook (Catherine Lorraine) through
      the Guild Yahoo group or privately catherinelorraine@....

      I read my email every day.

      In service to the Crown of the West and the West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild
      Duchess Catherine Lorraine, OL, OP