Re: [WKneedle] Roll Call for A & S

  • Krista Barber
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
      Hey crafty kids,

      Today's listing on the NWS site of 111 in Roseville on Saturday has cemented it for me - I'm moving my class from A&S to Collegium. So while it doesn't directly impact me anymore, I vote for your sakes to move the meeting to June Crown.

      Although I won't be able to attend June Crown, I hope to send my haul of craft stuff along with a willing sherpa if the meeting does get moved to that event.

      Ta,
      Aelia

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
        I would be happy to host the guild meeting in our monster pavillion at Crown :-)

        I would also be greatly honored to have those guild members who would like to process with me in morning court for my laureling?
        Katherine de Langelei

        Sent from my iPhone