Roll Call for A & S

  • tongarii
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
      Due to unexpected car troubles we will not have a pavilion to hold our meeting.

      Temperatures are expected to be over 100 and I do not have AC in my car.

      How many plan to attend? Should we have the meeting at A & S or wait for June Crown which no one requested at my last poll. However our lovely former Guild Minister Katherine de Langelei is to be laureled at June Crown.

      Or we can discuss the meeting on line as another option.

      let me know your wishes: tongarii@...

      Jocelyn of Rowenwood
      Guild Minister
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
        Good morning all,

        the estimated temp for A & S is going to be 107 and personally I for one
        am a weather wimp when it is that hot especially since we will have No
        shade for the Guild meeting.

        I suggest that we take the advice of our wise Guild Minister and move
        the meeting to June Crown, where we could have shade and probably much
        cooler weather.

        Catherine Lorraine

        On 6/4/2013 7:33 AM, tongarii wrote:
        > Due to unexpected car troubles we will not have a pavilion to hold our meeting.
        >
        > Temperatures are expected to be over 100 and I do not have AC in my car.
        >
        > How many plan to attend? Should we have the meeting at A & S or wait for June Crown which no one requested at my last poll. However our lovely former Guild Minister Katherine de Langelei is to be laureled at June Crown.
        >
        > Or we can discuss the meeting on line as another option.
        >
        > let me know your wishes: tongarii@...
        >

        > Jocelyn of Rowenwood
        > Guild Minister

      • Krista Barber
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
          Hey crafty kids,

          Today's listing on the NWS site of 111 in Roseville on Saturday has cemented it for me - I'm moving my class from A&S to Collegium. So while it doesn't directly impact me anymore, I vote for your sakes to move the meeting to June Crown.

          Although I won't be able to attend June Crown, I hope to send my haul of craft stuff along with a willing sherpa if the meeting does get moved to that event.

          Ta,
          Aelia

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
            I would be happy to host the guild meeting in our monster pavillion at Crown :-)

            I would also be greatly honored to have those guild members who would like to process with me in morning court for my laureling?
            Katherine de Langelei

            Sent from my iPhone