Re: [WKneedle] Napkin and Pouch Projects

  • faye
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
      Greetings Mistress Garrett

      Thank you very much for the reports.  Since Mistress Sabrina has already provided me with her report I'll add this to the guild agenda.

      I love the idea of a Snowflake Pouch for the princess as we have been giving the Princess of the Mists a Blue Rose pouch.

      Yes, photos please!  I will have the photos of the Napkins provided to Their Highness's of the Mists shortly.

      Thank you hope to see you but it's a long way,

      Jocelyn of Rowenwood
      West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild Minister