Re: [WKneedle] SORCHA OF THE NAPKINS Please contact URGENTLY

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8 4:22 PM
      Hi Vashti,

      Don't worry about it, the main point is to have the napkins finished
      long before the new Prince and Princess's reign ends so they may enjoy
      them during Their reign.

      I don't know at this point in time if I will be at June Crown, but it
      looks like not, I definitely will be at Kingdom A & S and it might be
      possible to present the napkins to Them at that time.

      Kingdom A & S is 2 weeks before Crown, so lets shoot for that date
      Saturday June 8th.

      and Sorcha I hope this solution is agreeable to you, as the new
      delivery date is really only a few weeks later....

      Catherine Lorraine