[WKneedle] SORCHA OF THE NAPKINS Please contact URGENTLY

  • vashtibrianna
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2013
      Sorcha, I need you to contact me as soon as possible.

      Vashti at egilligan@...

      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2013
        Hi Vashti,

        If Sorcha hasn't already contacted you, and since I will be taking over
        the program in June, is there anything I can help you with?

        Catherine Lorraine

        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2013
          Hi Vashti,

          Don't worry about it, the main point is to have the napkins finished
          long before the new Prince and Princess's reign ends so they may enjoy
          them during Their reign.

          I don't know at this point in time if I will be at June Crown, but it
          looks like not, I definitely will be at Kingdom A & S and it might be
          possible to present the napkins to Them at that time.

          Kingdom A & S is 2 weeks before Crown, so lets shoot for that date
          Saturday June 8th.

          and Sorcha I hope this solution is agreeable to you, as the new
          delivery date is really only a few weeks later....

          Catherine Lorraine