Who made this tapestry?

  • ladybrynmillar
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2013
      Who made the tapestry shown in this image? Such a great project!
      http://history.westkingdom.org/Year31/Photos/TYC10.htm

      Bryn
      East Kingdom
    • faye
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2013
        I have never seen this in person.  I don't even know if it's painted or not.  Perhaps someone else knows?

        Jocelyn
        Guild Minister

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2013
          Jania answered as to the question who made the tapestry, it is really
          cool, and I was lucky enough to be at 30YC and did see it in person, and
          yes it is huge and yes it is NOT painted but all embroidered by hand, a
          real feat of accomplishment.

          Catherine Lorraine