WK Napkin Project list

  • Sorcha
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 4:12 PM
      Here are all who volunteered to embroider napkins for out Up & Coming Royals and the Mists Princess'

      Queen Napkins
      March Crown (due at Beltane) Christeane MacNab
      June Crown (due at Purg) Jania of Call Duck Manor
      Oct Crown (due at 12th Night) Cordilia Toser

      Mists Princess Napkins
      Mists Coronet (due at Summer Investiture) Vashti of House Archer
      Mists Fall Coronet (due at Winter Investiture) Alaxandra Sinclair

      I want to thank everyone who volunteered. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me any time.

      YIS,
      Baroness Sorcha Fhionn inghean ui/Ruairc
      Royal Napkin Co-ordinator