Re: [WKneedle] March Crown Meeting 2013

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
      Thank you Jocelyn for posting the minutes of the Guild meeting so
      quickly and concisely.

      Site preference for the next meeting:

      I cast my vote for Roseville and Kingdom A & S I think there would be
      better participation at A & S plus we would have enough time to do a
      pot luck lunch, and that has been very popular the last few years.

      Catherine Lorraine