Congratulations also to.....

  • ceili93930
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
      Also congratulations to our new Guild Minister Jocelyn of Rowanwood. She loves embroidery and costuming and has woven many many miles of trim for many in our populace. She's creative, energetic and enjoys meeting people. So please introduce yourself to her if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting her yet.

      Not only a big THANK YOU to our outgoing Guild Minister Katherine de Langelei, but Congratulations too on being asked by Their Majesties Ascelin and Obadiah to step up to the Order of the Laurel. P.S....yes, she accepted! Huzzah!)

      Thank you Katherine and Jocelyn for the wonderful meeting this past Saturday.

      Isela
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
        Yes indeed a huzzah to Katherine as she did a great job as our Guild
        Minister, and huzzah to Jocelyn for stepping up and accepting the
        position of being our new Guild Minister, and last but definitely not least

        congratulations to Katherine de Langelei who will be joining the Order
        of the Laurel for her wonderful embroidery

        Duchess Catherine Lorraine, OL, OP

      • Delangelia
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
          Ah shucks... Thanks :-)