Re: [WKneedle] Agenda and Announcement

  • Delangelia
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 21, 2013
      Meeting minutes shall be posted ... But not be me! (Passes torch with an evil grin)
      Katherine

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 20, 2013, at 8:54 PM, Morgana di Marco Vecchietti <morgana.vecchietti@...> wrote:

      > Like felicia, I will also be working lists all day. Notes would be excellent and very much appreciated.
      >
      > ~Morgana
      >
      > Amy Bodine <prplelady@...> wrote:As usual, I'll be busy helping at the Lists table all day, so I'll be unable
      > to get away for the meeting. I'd appreciate it if the meeting minutes could
      > be posted after the event, so I'll know what I missed!
      >
      > -- Felicia

    • vashtibrianna
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 25, 2013
        Sorcha,

        Could you please send napkins to me ASAP as mine is due soon? I'll gladly reimburse the cost. Please send to

        ElizaBeth Gilligan
        3258 Valleybrook Way
        Hayward, CA 94541

        Thanks!