RE: [WKneedle] Agenda and Announcement

  • Amy Bodine
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
      As usual, I'll be busy helping at the Lists table all day, so I'll be unable
      to get away for the meeting. I'd appreciate it if the meeting minutes could
      be posted after the event, so I'll know what I missed!

      -- Felicia

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
        Like felicia, I will also be working lists all day.  Notes would be excellent and very much appreciated.

        ~Morgana

        Amy Bodine <prplelady@...> wrote:As usual, I'll be busy helping at the Lists table all day, so I'll be unable

        ------------------------------------

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 21, 2013
          Fighting a bug but hope to be okay and at the meeting. However, just in case --
          -- I support Jocelyn as Minister
          -- I thank Katherine for her service to the Guild. I know she will continue to help us find paths to inclusion, knowledge and service as Patron and welcome her as such.
          -- We have pouched through most of 2015. I will publish a list in this yahoo group in the next couple weeks.

          "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."
          http://www.bayrose.org
        • Delangelia
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 21, 2013
            Meeting minutes shall be posted ... But not be me! (Passes torch with an evil grin)
            Katherine

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Mar 20, 2013, at 8:54 PM, Morgana di Marco Vecchietti <morgana.vecchietti@...> wrote:

            > Like felicia, I will also be working lists all day. Notes would be excellent and very much appreciated.
            >
            > ~Morgana
            >
            > Amy Bodine <prplelady@...> wrote:As usual, I'll be busy helping at the Lists table all day, so I'll be unable
            > to get away for the meeting. I'd appreciate it if the meeting minutes could
            > be posted after the event, so I'll know what I missed!
            >
            > -- Felicia

          • vashtibrianna
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 25, 2013
              Sorcha,

              Could you please send napkins to me ASAP as mine is due soon? I'll gladly reimburse the cost. Please send to

              ElizaBeth Gilligan
              3258 Valleybrook Way
              Hayward, CA 94541

              Thanks!