Re: [WKneedle] Agenda and Announcement

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
      We will miss you.
      Catherine Lorraine

      On 3/19/2013 3:31 PM, Joan Hall wrote:
      > I will not be at Crown, but Lady Jocelyn certainly has my "vote of confidence"!
      >
      > --Joan leHarper
      >

      > Joan Hall
      > website: http://www.winecountryharpist.com
      > Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoantheHarpist
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Amy Bodine
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
        As usual, I'll be busy helping at the Lists table all day, so I'll be unable
        to get away for the meeting. I'd appreciate it if the meeting minutes could
        be posted after the event, so I'll know what I missed!

        -- Felicia

        Greetings Guild Members and Happy Lurkers!

        My apologies for the delay in getting the Agenda out, but my "mundane" work
        load is demanding more and more of my time.

        The last three and a half years as your Guild Minister have been wonderful.
        You guys are so creative and amazing it made my job a breeze. But all good
        things do have to come to an end, so more good things with others can
        happen! The time has come for me to pass the torch and get some new blood
        in to this job :-) I reached out to the Mentors of the Guild and suggested
        a successor for me, and received a positive response to my suggestion so:

        I and the Mentors of the Guild have nominated the Lady Jocelyn of Rowenwood
        to be the next West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister, to be voted on
        and approved at this Saturday's meeting. I am very excited about all the
        organization skills and background with the guild that Jocelyn brings to the
        table. I think she would do a marvelous job!

        The March Crown Guild meeting will be held at 2 PM this Saturday in the A&S
        pavilion.

        Please bring chairs!!!

        Agenda is as follows;

        1) Sabrina - Rose pouch update.

        2) Sorcha - Royal napkin update.

        3) Isela & Katherine - West An Tir Cloak 2014 Project Update

        4) Sabrina and Ellen - Project update; Replacement Royal Throne Cushions.

        5) June Meeting - A&S lunch meeting or June Crown?

        6) Broider Program - Come show off what you've done!

        8) Vote on New Guild Minister

        Katherine de Langelei
        West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister

        ------------------------------------

      • Morgana di Marco Vecchietti
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
          Like felicia, I will also be working lists all day.  Notes would be excellent and very much appreciated.

          ~Morgana

          Amy Bodine <prplelady@...> wrote:As usual, I'll be busy helping at the Lists table all day, so I'll be unable

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 21, 2013
            Fighting a bug but hope to be okay and at the meeting. However, just in case --
            -- I support Jocelyn as Minister
            -- I thank Katherine for her service to the Guild. I know she will continue to help us find paths to inclusion, knowledge and service as Patron and welcome her as such.
            -- We have pouched through most of 2015. I will publish a list in this yahoo group in the next couple weeks.

            "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."
            http://www.bayrose.org
          • Delangelia
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 21, 2013
              Meeting minutes shall be posted ... But not be me! (Passes torch with an evil grin)
              Katherine

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Mar 20, 2013, at 8:54 PM, Morgana di Marco Vecchietti <morgana.vecchietti@...> wrote:

              > Like felicia, I will also be working lists all day. Notes would be excellent and very much appreciated.
              >
              > ~Morgana
              >
              > Amy Bodine <prplelady@...> wrote:As usual, I'll be busy helping at the Lists table all day, so I'll be unable
              > to get away for the meeting. I'd appreciate it if the meeting minutes could
              > be posted after the event, so I'll know what I missed!
              >
              > -- Felicia

            • vashtibrianna
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 25, 2013
                Sorcha,

                Could you please send napkins to me ASAP as mine is due soon? I'll gladly reimburse the cost. Please send to

                ElizaBeth Gilligan
                3258 Valleybrook Way
                Hayward, CA 94541

                Thanks!