Re: [WKneedle] Agenda and Announcement

  • Joan Hall
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
      I will not be at Crown, but Lady Jocelyn certainly has my "vote of confidence"!

      --Joan leHarper

      Joan Hall
      website: http://www.winecountryharpist.com
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoantheHarpist

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
        yes that is exactly why I mentioned it, discuss with the members, we
        might all just have enough on our plates.

        See you Sat.
        Catherine Lorraine

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
          We will miss you.
          Catherine Lorraine

          On 3/19/2013 3:31 PM, Joan Hall wrote:
          > I will not be at Crown, but Lady Jocelyn certainly has my "vote of confidence"!
          >
          > --Joan leHarper
          >

          > Joan Hall
          > website: http://www.winecountryharpist.com
          > Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoantheHarpist
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Amy Bodine
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
            As usual, I'll be busy helping at the Lists table all day, so I'll be unable
            to get away for the meeting. I'd appreciate it if the meeting minutes could
            be posted after the event, so I'll know what I missed!

            -- Felicia

[...]

          • Morgana di Marco Vecchietti
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
              Like felicia, I will also be working lists all day.  Notes would be excellent and very much appreciated.

              ~Morgana

              Amy Bodine <prplelady@...> wrote:As usual, I'll be busy helping at the Lists table all day, so I'll be unable

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 21, 2013
                Fighting a bug but hope to be okay and at the meeting. However, just in case --
                -- I support Jocelyn as Minister
                -- I thank Katherine for her service to the Guild. I know she will continue to help us find paths to inclusion, knowledge and service as Patron and welcome her as such.
                -- We have pouched through most of 2015. I will publish a list in this yahoo group in the next couple weeks.

                "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."
                http://www.bayrose.org
              • Delangelia
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 21, 2013
                  Meeting minutes shall be posted ... But not be me! (Passes torch with an evil grin)
                  Katherine

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Mar 20, 2013, at 8:54 PM, Morgana di Marco Vecchietti <morgana.vecchietti@...> wrote:

                  > Like felicia, I will also be working lists all day. Notes would be excellent and very much appreciated.
                  >
                  > ~Morgana
                  >
                  > Amy Bodine <prplelady@...> wrote:As usual, I'll be busy helping at the Lists table all day, so I'll be unable
                  > to get away for the meeting. I'd appreciate it if the meeting minutes could
                  > be posted after the event, so I'll know what I missed!
                  >
                  > -- Felicia

                • vashtibrianna
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 25, 2013
                    Sorcha,

                    Could you please send napkins to me ASAP as mine is due soon? I'll gladly reimburse the cost. Please send to

                    ElizaBeth Gilligan
                    3258 Valleybrook Way
                    Hayward, CA 94541

                    Thanks!