Reminder - March Crown

  • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2002

      March Crown

      Date: Saturday, March 23, 2002
      Time: All Day

      March Crown will be at Woodland - Yolo County Fairgrounds. The
      autocrat (thanks Theia) promises us space for the Guild pavilion
      so
      we hope to see you there.

      Tentative Schedule is as follows:

      Invocation - 2:30pm - Mentors Corner -- come sit one-on-one for
      assistance on a project or just come and stitch with us

      12 noon - please drop off any items for evaluation by noon so we
      can
      have them done for pickup at 5 pm - remember to bring your
      filled out
      forms (download from the WKNeedle yahoo files section), although
      will bring some extras.

      2:30-3 meeting

      3-4 pm class - Polish Your Stitches - hints and tips to make
      your
      stitching look better - this is for the beginner to the advanced
      student who wants to give their stitching that little something
      which
      makes all the effort payoff. We will talk about needle angles,
      single
      versus double thread, thread direction, tension, and lots of
      other
      stuff. Feel free to email us with questions in advance that
      you'd
      like to see covered.

      5 pm - please pick up any items submitted for evaluation

      ----------------

      Minister, Kingdom of the West Needleworkers Guild
    • WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 17, 2002

        March Crown

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 8, 2003

          March Crown

          Date: Saturday, March 22, 2003
          Time: All Day

          Mentors Corner, Open Stitching Time, & Apprenticeship Program
          Evaluations
          2:30 Meeting - bring your latest project
          3 pm - Class - Beading - learn the technique with Christian de
          Holacombe - $5 for materials

          + Sunday - 10 am - Beginning Blackwork with Jena Whitehart

          Guild Minister
        • Willow Polson
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 8, 2003
            At 08:02 AM 3/8/2003 +0000, you wrote:
            >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
            >
            >March Crown
            >
            >Date: Saturday, March 22, 2003
            >Time: All Day

            WHERE?????????????????????/

            Rev. Willow Polson www.willowsplace.com
            Give my Pagan Paradise Live365 Radio Station a listen!
            http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=willowpolson
          • zaena HRB
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 10, 2003
              Beginning Blackwork? Ok, I can teach that too, but I
              thought i was supposed to be teaching Beginning Cross
              stitch....~Jena
              --- WKneedle@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > March Crown
              >
              > Date: Saturday, March 22, 2003
              > Time: All Day
              >
              > Mentors Corner, Open Stitching Time, &
              > Apprenticeship Program
              > Evaluations
              > 2:30 Meeting - bring your latest project
              > 3 pm - Class - Beading - learn the technique with
              > Christian de
              > Holacombe - $5 for materials
              >
              > + Sunday - 10 am - Beginning Blackwork with Jena
              > Whitehart
              >
              > In Service,
              > Sabrina de la Bere
              > Guild Minister

              =====
              Inside me, There's a thin woman
              Trying to get out... But I can usually shut the
              Bitch up with Chocolate.

              http://webhosting.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 10, 2003
                Oops - the class is Beginning Cross Stitch - The Page and other
                announcements are correct

                My OOPS - Sabrina

                >Beginning Blackwork? Ok, I can teach that too, but I
                >thought i was supposed to be teaching Beginning Cross
                >stitch....~Jena
                >--- WKneedle@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                >>
                >> We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
                >>
                >> March Crown
                >>
                >> Date: Saturday, March 22, 2003
                >> Time: All Day
                >>
                >> Mentors Corner, Open Stitching Time, &
                >> Apprenticeship Program
                >> Evaluations
                >> 2:30 Meeting - bring your latest project
                >> 3 pm - Class - Beading - learn the technique with
                >> Christian de
                >> Holacombe - $5 for materials
                >>
                >> + Sunday - 10 am - Beginning Blackwork with Jena
                >> Whitehart
                >>
                >> In Service,
                >> Sabrina de la Bere
                >> Guild Minister
                >>

                >=====
                >Inside me, There's a thin woman
                >Trying to get out... But I can usually shut the
                >Bitch up with Chocolate.

                >Yahoo! Web Hosting - establish your business online
                ><http://webhosting.yahoo.com>http://webhosting.yahoo.com
                >
                >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.2994396.4323964.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705063630:HM/A=1457554/R=0/*http://ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisuiyuiwabei>

                >and follow the directions. If you have problems doing this, please
                >e-mail the Guild Deputy, Christian de Holacombe, at
                ><claning@...>. The WK Needleworkers Guild Website is at
                ><http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle.>http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle.

                Sabrina de la Bere, Baroness
                Kingdom of the West

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 15, 2003

                  March Crown

                  Date: Saturday, March 22, 2003
                  Time: All Day

                  Mentors Corner, Open Stitching Time, & Apprenticeship Program
                  Evaluations
                  2:30 Meeting - bring your latest project
                  3 pm - Class - Beading - learn the technique with Christian de
                  Holacombe - $5 for materials

                  + Sunday - 10 am - Beginning Cross Stitch with Jena Whitehart

                  Guild Minister