Re: [WKneedle] Agenda and Announcement

  • Delangelia
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 19 12:36 PM
      Largess wise I would suggest that there is a large amount of work hours already committed by the projects already on the table. Do guild members feel they can commit more? That's up to the guild members... An excellent topic for the meeting :-)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 19, 2013, at 11:44 AM, "Conny Fitzsimmons (Catherine Lorraine)" <catherinelorraine@...> wrote:

      > It is going to be nice to visit with everyone at Crown.
      >
      > One suggestion since the meeting in June will be under the auspices of
      > the new Guild Minister, the decision as to when to hold the meeting
      > really should be up to her. Therefore I suggest that items number 5 & 6
      > on the agenda should be switched.
      >
      > And one more item added possible largess for the Crown or are we
      > foregoing additional largess since the War Cloak is due next year and
      > throne pillows are also in the works along with the on going napkins and
      > rose pouches?
      >
      > Catherine Lorraine
      >
      > On 3/19/2013 11:21 AM, delangelia wrote:
      >> Greetings Guild Members and Happy Lurkers!
      >>
      >> My apologies for the delay in getting the Agenda out, but my "mundane" work load is demanding more and more of my time.
      >>
      >> The last three and a half years as your Guild Minister have been wonderful. You guys are so creative and amazing it made my job a breeze. But all good things do have to come to an end, so more good things with others can happen! The time has come for me to pass the torch and get some new blood in to this job :-) I reached out to the Mentors of the Guild and suggested a successor for me, and received a positive response to my suggestion so:
      >>
      >> I and the Mentors of the Guild have nominated the Lady Jocelyn of Rowenwood to be the next West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister, to be voted on and approved at this Saturday's meeting. I am very excited about all the organization skills and background with the guild that Jocelyn brings to the table. I think she would do a marvelous job!
      >>
      >> The March Crown Guild meeting will be held at 2 PM this Saturday in the A&S pavilion.
      >>
      >> Please bring chairs!!!
      >>
      >> Agenda is as follows;
      >>
      >> 1) Sabrina - Rose pouch update.
      >>
      >> 2) Sorcha - Royal napkin update.
      >>
      >> 3) Isela & Katherine - West An Tir Cloak 2014 Project Update
      >>
      >> 4) Sabrina and Ellen - Project update; Replacement Royal Throne Cushions.
      >>
      >> 5) June Meeting – A&S lunch meeting or June Crown?
      >>
      >> 6) Broider Program – Come show off what you've done!
      >>
      >> 8) Vote on New Guild Minister
      >>
      >> Katherine de Langelei
      >> West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild Minister
      >

      > ------------------------------------

    • Marisa Herzog
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 19 1:04 PM
        On the off chance that the tournament and other events of the day, or my children, eat my brain, and I miss the meeting... please let me know if I can help with any of the upcoming projects.  I'm happy to pitch in where ever is needed.
        brid

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 19 3:31 PM
          I will not be at Crown, but Lady Jocelyn certainly has my "vote of confidence"!

          --Joan leHarper

          Joan Hall
          website: http://www.winecountryharpist.com
          Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoantheHarpist

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 19 4:14 PM
            yes that is exactly why I mentioned it, discuss with the members, we
            might all just have enough on our plates.

            See you Sat.
            Catherine Lorraine

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 19 4:29 PM
              We will miss you.
              Catherine Lorraine

              On 3/19/2013 3:31 PM, Joan Hall wrote:
              > I will not be at Crown, but Lady Jocelyn certainly has my "vote of confidence"!
              >
              > --Joan leHarper
              >

              > Joan Hall
              > website: http://www.winecountryharpist.com
              > Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoantheHarpist
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Amy Bodine
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 20 8:05 PM
                As usual, I'll be busy helping at the Lists table all day, so I'll be unable
                to get away for the meeting. I'd appreciate it if the meeting minutes could
                be posted after the event, so I'll know what I missed!

                -- Felicia

[...]

              • Morgana di Marco Vecchietti
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 20 8:54 PM
                  Like felicia, I will also be working lists all day.  Notes would be excellent and very much appreciated.

                  ~Morgana

                  Amy Bodine <prplelady@...> wrote:As usual, I'll be busy helping at the Lists table all day, so I'll be unable

                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 21 7:02 AM
                    Fighting a bug but hope to be okay and at the meeting. However, just in case --
                    -- I support Jocelyn as Minister
                    -- I thank Katherine for her service to the Guild. I know she will continue to help us find paths to inclusion, knowledge and service as Patron and welcome her as such.
                    -- We have pouched through most of 2015. I will publish a list in this yahoo group in the next couple weeks.

                    "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."
                    http://www.bayrose.org
                  • Delangelia
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 21 7:43 AM
                      Meeting minutes shall be posted ... But not be me! (Passes torch with an evil grin)
                      Katherine

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Mar 20, 2013, at 8:54 PM, Morgana di Marco Vecchietti <morgana.vecchietti@...> wrote:

                      > Like felicia, I will also be working lists all day. Notes would be excellent and very much appreciated.
                      >
                      > ~Morgana
                      >
                      > Amy Bodine <prplelady@...> wrote:As usual, I'll be busy helping at the Lists table all day, so I'll be unable
                      > to get away for the meeting. I'd appreciate it if the meeting minutes could
                      > be posted after the event, so I'll know what I missed!
                      >
                      > -- Felicia

                    • vashtibrianna
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 25 9:49 PM
                        Sorcha,

                        Could you please send napkins to me ASAP as mine is due soon? I'll gladly reimburse the cost. Please send to

                        ElizaBeth Gilligan
                        3258 Valleybrook Way
                        Hayward, CA 94541

                        Thanks!