March Crown - Lists Support

  • threadwalker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013
      Unto our Needle Artisans of the West

      You are invited to support the kingdom in a more visible and less tangible way in one week. We call on all who shelter under the mantle of the West to help support March Crown Lists.

      We have declared that this March Crown will be open to all who wish to temper the steel of our next king with their mighty blows. Thus the first section of the tournament will be a round robin of six fields open to all authorized fighters. Those who wish to test the might of the contenders for crown may do so as a hammer forges a sword. A single overall victor shall be announced on each field. The two contenders for crown with the best record in their robin robin shall advance to the double elimination portion of the list. Those fighters who do not wish to contend for the crown may retire knowing that they have tested the worth of the crown contenders and added to the renown of the West.

      With a such a mighty field of combatants, our officers and volunteers will be in great need of aid. We ask that all who are able give of their services to our Lists Mistress, Earl Marshal and Green Cloak Herald so that this day will progress as smoothly as all crown lists.

      We specifically ask that our Peers, Pillars of the West, Guards, Artisans, and Courtiers lend themselves to the aid of our officers to make this Crown a magnificent spectacle. So little as two hours of time can make all of the difference for the success of an event whether that service is during the Round Robin or later during the day.

      We also request that those who can host lits tables in their shade, offer a sunshade, or offer a table for the lists to please let Our Lists Mistress, Duchess Meghan, know. A list of this scope requires more infrastructure than is typically used.

      In Service to the West
      King Obadiah and Queen Ascelin