Re: [WKneedle] 12th Night Display

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
      Hi Katherine,

      Display item: the sweete bag I made for the Guild largess, my other two
      items, will be in the Laurel's display per the request of Their Royal
      Highnesses Ob and Acelin...

      Yes indeed the display was opened to include the Broideror's project in
      process.

      Do you have a time in mind as to whey the Largess items will be
      presented to Their new Majesties? If not might I make a suggestion,
      since Ob and Ascelin will be sitting in state during the Duchess Ball,
      that might be a good time to make the Guild presentation. Court is
      always tight for time, and especially so this year since the play is
      right after court.

      Catherine Lorraine