Change from egroups to yahoogroups

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2001
      Yahoo and egroups have merged. Today they have revised the website
      and signin. This does not effect the way wkneedle is managed nor
      your membership in the list itself.

      What you do need to do is:

      To post:
      address your email to <wkneedle@yahoogroups.com>

      If you were an egroups member:
      convert your membership to yahoo by going to this site and following
      the instructions <http://www.egroups.com>

      If you wish to become a member or to change the way you receive mail
      to digest or webmail, you will need to become a member of yahoo:
      sign in to yahoo by going to this site and following the instructions
      <http://www.egroups.com>

      If you wish to be able to see the files of information we will be
      posting on yahoo for WKNeedle you will need to become a member:
      sign in to yahoo by going to this site and following the instructions
      <http://www.egroups.com>

      If you have any questions about this change, let me know. We will
      try to continue to provide information about upcoming events,
      questions & answers about needleworking within the Guild, and general
      information of interest to our members through WKNeedle. Please feel
      free to post questions or your latest tip on a period stitching
      technique to this list.

      Also of interest is H-Needlework - which is an international email
      list on issues of Historical Needlework. Be aware that traffic is
      sometimes heavy on this list.
      To subscribe:
      send message to <Majordomo@...>
      put this as the ONLY notation in the BODY of the message <subscribe
      h-needlework>
      --
      Sabrina de la Bere, Baroness
      Minister, Kingdom of the West Needleworkers Guild

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."