Fwd: Thanks from Isela

  • Christian de Holacombe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2001
      I want to personally thank everyone who brought an item for either the
      Guild's Display or Silent Auction. Our guild minister Sabrina de la Bere is
      tallying up the totals as I write this, but I'm sure that the Auction was quite
      successful. A big Thank You to all who bid at the auction and were lucky
      enough to walk away with your new treasure!

      Also hope you had a chance to see the first 5 completed Rose Pouches! If you
      didn't, they will be on display again at June Crown!

      And one last final Huzzah and thank you to Sabrina (our minister) who helped
      organize and man the guild tables Saturday and to Theiadora Groves who
      schlepped things back and forth and also helped organize the tables. Huzzah
      to both!!!!

      Yours in service,

      Isela

      P.S. from Christian: the initial total (everything's not quite in yet) is $268!