We are Famous

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 10:43 AM
      It seems that the outside world has choosen to add links to our
      materials. I received the following:

      From: "Janet M. Perry" <needlepoint.guide@...>
      Subject: Link to your site added

      Your strawberry pincushion was recommended to me as a project to
      check out -- it's absolutely wonderful and I have added it to the
      links section of my needlepoint site, About.com Needlepoint
      (http://needlepoint.about.com). It is located in the free charts
      section under floral charts.

      New sites are flagged in the system for two weeks with a "new"
      graphic, so that they attract attention. Also, in my weekly
      newsletter I let my over 6000 readers know where new links can be
      found.

      <snip>

      Congratulations to Christian de Holacombe for creating the pattern.

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."