12th Night Display Update - Need 5 one hour volunteers!

  • delangelia
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2012
      Well, I'm trying to nail down a table for us. Word reached my ears that the hotel doesn't want tables in the halls again, or something like that, so tables are at a premium and tucked away in rooms some where.
      I have emails in trying to confirm what's up with the tables. I am GUESSING that we may well end up in the Laurel's display room since no other guilds seem to display anymore. *IF* that is the case, that room is open from 10 AM - 4 PM for that purpose.
      SO, *ASSUMING* (remember, this is a guess) that we may end up in that room, I suggest that we plan on having volunteers to cover from 10 AM to 4 PM. Even if we end up else where, lets just cut to the chase and plan on 10 AM to 4 PM. It would be really nice to have only one hour shifts, if we could get five people to volunteer, that would be great! I can take the first shift for set up.

      Who else would like to volunteer an hour to sit the display at 12th night?

      Katherine de Langelei
    • egilligan@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2012
        You can put me down for an hour, but not opposite the Golden Stag Players, Coronation or the first hour of the Garb Exchange.

      • Delangelia
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2012
          Great! I'll put you down for 11-12 then :-)
          Katherine

          Sent from my iPhone