just in time for 12th Night Gold thread and silk thread

  • marley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2012
      Hello,

      Ever wanted to teach surface couching with gold thread, but couldn't bear to part with your gold thread stash?

      I have am amazing amount of gold thread that would be great for surface couching. It's actually gold wrapped white thread. And there is quite a lot of it. It was all a spool at one time, but its a bit of a mess right now. I bought it when I worked at SAS fabrics by the pound in Tempe AZ. While I have not measured it, I would venture to say that there are 100's of yards just for you to experiment with and spread the joy of gold work for a multitude of A&S classes.

      I also have some silk thread, of assorted weights and colours. From England.
      22 spools and two cards of assorted weights and colours. Only one of each.

      Please email me privately if interested.

      Kind regards,

      Marley