Re: Rose Pouches for Our Queen

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
      Hi Petronella -
      Traditionally we only post photos of the Rose Pouches either here or on the website once the pouches are presented to the recipient. We keep them a bit of a secret until then.
      Also, the background should be gold or cream ideally. We have had red/wine but then we look at the red as one of our heraldic colors of the kingdom.
      Sorry for any confusion.

      "So simple, so beautiful, so easy - ask me how."
      http://www.bayrose.org