October Crown Meeting Agenda Suggestions Please!

  • delangelia
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
      Hi Folks!
      It's that time again :-)
      We will be having our meeting at October Crown, just a little over a week away!
      If anyone has anything that they want to put on the agenda, please email me. I plan to have the agenda out this weekend.
      Thank you!
      Katherine de Langelei
      WK Guild Minister
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2012
        Good morning Katherine,
        Looking forward to the meeting. See you then. BTY my sweet bag is
        finished will bring with me.

        Catherine Lorraine