Broiderer's Challenge - Wow!

  • delangelia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2012
      I am so happy with the great response I am getting to the Broiderer Challenge!

      To all the people who have already emailed me to sign up and to those who are planning to: May I suggest that you put some thought into what it is that you want to do BEFORE you send me your email to sign up for the challenge, because technically the date of your email is **the start of your one year clock!***

      When you sign up, please send me;
      Your name:
      SCA location:
      Phone Number:
      What you want to do:
      Do you need a mentor?

      I will start a file on the Yahoo list with the list of those who are participating.

      Thank you!!!!