Re: [WKneedle] Fiber arts support group

  • Cheryl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2012
      Sorry. I hadn't realized the address was left off till later. Here it is again with the address.

      Fiber Arts Support Group
      Second Meeting June 28, 2012
      A $5.00 donation is requested to pay for the lights. Any craft using fiber is acceptable as long as it is portable. This includes knitting, weaving, spinning, crotchet, quilting, embroidery, tatting, bobbin lace, needle point, felting, ect.

      We would like to have guest speakers, videos, beginni.g classes, documentories, even field trips.

      Come join this emerging group.

      Contact June Adamy at
      juneadamy@...

      Fetterly Playhouse