Fiber arts support group

  • Cheryl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2012
      This is off topic, but I thought someone might be interested.

      Cheryl

      Fiber Arts Support Group
      Second Meeting June 28, 2012
      A $5.00 donation is requested to pay for the lights. Any craft using fiber is acceptable as long as it is portable. This includes knitting, weaving, spinning, crotchet, quilting, embroidery, tatting, bobbin lace, needle point, felting, ect.

      We would like to have guest speakers, videos, beginni.g classes, documentories, even field trips.

      Come join this emerging group.

      Contact June Adamy at
      juneadamy@...

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
    • Cheryl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2012
        Sorry. I hadn't realized the address was left off till later. Here it is again with the address.

        Fiber Arts Support Group
        Second Meeting June 28, 2012
        A $5.00 donation is requested to pay for the lights. Any craft using fiber is acceptable as long as it is portable. This includes knitting, weaving, spinning, crotchet, quilting, embroidery, tatting, bobbin lace, needle point, felting, ect.

        We would like to have guest speakers, videos, beginni.g classes, documentories, even field trips.

        Come join this emerging group.

        Contact June Adamy at
        juneadamy@...

        Fetterly Playhouse