A Question:

  • Cascata
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2012
      We were talking before about how the discussion of the learning program was going to be at the June meeting, but I didn't see it get put into the agenda. It is still there right?

      Sorry to bother you,
      Casi
    • Delangelia
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2012
        Yes! New program will be presented! Agenda will be posted tomorrow (work was crazy today..)
        Katherine

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2012

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2012
            thanks Katherine, I am not as crazy as I thought I was.
            Catherine Lorraine